Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a DU Developer to join the team here in Ottawa! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
The DU Developer will be responsible for:
- Analyze L1/L2 algorithms in the product code.
- Verify L1/L2 implementations against 3GPP RAN1/RAN2 specifications.
- Develop new algorithms to improve the modem performance.
- Develop massive MIMO L1/L2 algorithms.
- Verify new algorithms using link-level simulations and/or system-level simulations.
- Write high-level design (HLD) document for each feature to develop.
- Implement new algorithms and new 3GPP features in the L1/L2 code base.
- Write and perform unit / module tests and regression tests.
- Support testing the L1/L2 implementations in integration test setups.
- Debug issues arising from system tests, radio conformance test (RCT) and field trials.
The required qualifications for the DU Developer are:
- 3+ years of experience in telecommunications industry.
- Strong background in wireless communications, signal processing, information theory, etc.
- Strong knowledge of 3GPP LTE and NR RAN1/RAN2 specifications
- Software development skills in C/C++, Matlab and Python.
- Insights on performance issues and ability to isolate and pinpoint sources of problems.
- Experience in test setups with DUTs, signal generators, analyzers, signaling testers, power meters, channel emulators, scopes, network analyzers and other accessories.
- Experience in signaling and log analysis tools such as Wireshark, QXDM, XCAL/XCAP, TEMS, etc.
- Experience in SW development collaboration tools such as Jira.
- Experience in agile SW development.
- Ability to collaborate with developers and those involved in interoperability, system, conformance, certification and field tests.
- M.S. or Ph.D degree in EE / ECE, majoring in wireless communications.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 24001
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1