On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Director of Field Sales. You will be reporting to the VP of Sales and Marketing. This company has 5 manufacturing facilities throughout North America (900 employees) and experiencing high growth! Our client produces foam, plastic and molded pulp products in the areas of retail, food service, produce, and protective packaging industries. You will have 3 direct reports and 9 indirect reports
This is a full-time, permanent position with a business office based in Etobicoke,Ontario! This is a hybrid position, and you will mostly work from home. You will be required to travel to manufacturing/client sites in Canada occasionally.
This position is an exciting opportunity with opportunities for growth, RRSP matching, car allowance and collaborative /high-performing work culture!
What our client offers:
• $130+ base salary
• Pension after 6 months (5%)
• Bonus ( 10-20%- discretionary and based on KPI and company’s performance)
• Vehicle Allowance provided ($700 monthly)
• Extended health & dental benefits, premiums are 100% company sponsored after 3 months of employment
• Employee Assistance Plan
• 3 weeks of vacation
• Team atmosphere, monthly socials
• Growth/cross-training opportunities
• High growth with big expansion plans
Your tasks as a Director of Field Sales:
• Provide mentoring, teamwork, coaching and motivation to direct (3) and indirect (9) reporting sales roles managing various regions across North America.
• Conduct performance reviews and ensure that all direct reports have goals linked to Regional and Corporate plans within all product lines.
• Direct Account responsibility of accounts (both existing and non existing)
• Achieve annual sales budget (volume and margin)
• Adhere to/execute annual Regional Sales Department budgets
• Develop and maintain forecast budgets for accounts and territories managed
• Identify and share new business development and market share opportunities with the Leadership Team.
• Proactively monitor industry developments, threats and opportunities to the Leadership Team
• Support direct reports to negotiate customer contracts, promotions, pricing and programs
• Review frequent Sales Analysis Reports of account performance to establish and execute sales strategies.
• Contribute to the annual strategic plans.
• Participate in Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives as required
The required qualifications of Director of Sales:
• 3 + years of progressive sales experience in consumer packaging/distribution/packaging
• 5 + years of experience as a Sales Director/Leader/Manager within manufacturing with at least 3-10 direct reports
• Experience managing National Accounts within the manufacturing industry.
• Ability to travel across Canada and occasionally in the US
• Ability to pass a criminal background check
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency with various software and CRM applications
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31114
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1