Fuze HR is seeking a Director of Human Resources for an exciting opportunity with our client in Abbotsford, BC. Are you an emotionally intelligent, people-oriented HR leader looking to expand your strategic capacity and take on autonomous oversight over people operations with a great company? Apply today!
What are the perks:
- 120K-130K base salary plus benefits and bonus potential
- Awesome company, great management, fun, casual, and collaborative corporate culture!
- Opportunity to drive growth and continuous improvement of the HR department!
- Steadily growing organization with expanding operations throughout North America!
- Competitive salary and great benefits!
The Director of Human Resources will be responsible for:
- Holding general oversight over all Human Resources operations; HR, Talent Management, and people strategies
- Supporting management group on all people leadership matters, playing a critical role in ongoing business transformation and continuous improvement
- Developing the HR program, policy, corporate people strategy, and talent management practices
- Managing recruitment, onboarding, and training of new employees, providing ongoing performance management, coaching/mentorship, disciplinary action, grievance monitoring, and contract/salary reviews and negotiations
- Ongoing review of talent management and performance management processes adjusting/improving as necessary
- Working with senior managers to uncover the talent issues/implications and/or any significant gaps to meet long-term objectives and create a long-term workforce plan that prioritizes people-related initiatives and ensures sustainability of the business and workforce
- Keeping up to date with BC Labor Laws attending relevant professional/industry events, staying up to speed with industry trends and forecasts
- Developing, enforcing, and monitoring HR-specific KPIs and metrics
- Leading annual performance reviews, ensuring tenured employment recognition
- Spearheading cultural initiatives, company events, etc, with support from the HR Coordinator
The required qualifications for the Director of HR are:
- Relevant post-secondary degree (ie. BA with HR specialization)
- CHRP Designation
- 10+ years of HR experience, at least 5 at management level or better
- Strong policy & performance management
- Strong familiarity with BC Labour Laws
- Strategic capacity at corporate level, must have demonstrable operational knowledge
- Experience in a manufacturing environment desirable, not required
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with people of all demographics
If you are an experience Human Resources leader with strong business sense and a passion for people, we want to meet you! Reach out today, we can’t wait to introduce you to your next employer.
To apply, please send your resume to Kirsten Green at [email protected]
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33608
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1