Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Data Scientist to join the team remotely within Quebec or Ontario! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Flexible working hours!
- Great benefits!
- Outstanding team environment!
The Data Scientist will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement new scientific concepts based on the direction of the organization.
- Design, prototype and implement performance measurement models.
- Manipulate and optimize databases based on the data projections.
- Develop, release, maintain and optimize data analysis and dashboard solutions.
- Develop automation models based on platform usage, marketing or service feedbacks.
- Lead interdisciplinary projects to create new innovative marketing analysis tools.
- Leverage web services such as Amazon EC2 and S3 to run algorithms on a large scale of cloud servers.
The required qualifications for the Data Scientist are:
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Data Scientist,
- Experience covering solution development such as model design, prototyping, testing and commissioning
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft SQL
- Excellent knowledge of RDS databases
- Experience with AWS environment and tools
- Knowledge and interest in health and marketing
- Experience with Tableau would be considered an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in Data Science, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 25894
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1