Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Data Architect to join the hybrid team in Toronto or Ottawa! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Pension plan!
- Great benefit package!
- Great work-life balance!
The Data Architect will be responsible for:
- Upgrade data architecture considering business needs, technical capabilities, and modern methods and technologies.
- Evaluate current data architecture and define future architecture for existing services.
- Lead, define, and implement end-to-end modern data platforms for data ingestion, processing, and analytics.
- Ensure compliance with data privacy and information security standards.
- Support corporate metadata and data governance development.
- Develop and evolve the Enterprise Data Model, including conceptual, logical, and application-specific models.
- Provide data architecture and required artifacts for key projects.
- Ensure consistent application of data structures and definitions across initiatives.
- Design high-quality data solutions for effective implementation by development and DBA teams.
- Lead the development of data design, development, and integration standards and principles.
- Ensure data architecture addresses interoperability, performance, scalability, reliability, availability, consistency, and technological risks.
- Identify technical risks and collaborate on mitigation plans with project teams.
- Develop data architectural standards, design patterns, and schemas.
- Conduct architecture reviews to ensure implementation.
The required qualifications for the Data Architect are:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Data Architect.
- Enterprise Data Architect experience in large-scale systems integration and transformation initiatives.
- Advanced understanding of Data architecture concepts, patterns, and standards.
- Proven experience leading large-scale data architecture and migration projects.
- Strong skills in Data Modeling, Data Lake, and Data Warehouse.
- SQL proficiency with Oracle or Open-Source SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- Familiarity with Cloud Big Data & Analytics Services, preferably on AWS (S3, Redshift, Athena, EMR, Glue).
- Experience with data management and consolidation to the Cloud Data Lake.
- Ability to consider various perspectives (end-user, architecture, development, infrastructure) in terms of data access, application usability, performance, and configuration.
- Ability to conceptualize complex ideas into key artifacts for consistent data architectures.
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in technology, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 34002
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1