Our client, a leading and growing Consumer Electronics company located in the Niagara region is looking to eagerly hire a Customer Support Representative to start immediately.
What our client offers:
·Full time opportunity
· 2 weeks vacation + 3 paid sick days
· Great benefits
· RRSP matching
· Day shift
· Great opportunity to learn & grow with the company
Your tasks as the Customer Support Representative:
- Handle customer inquiries by providing solutions
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone, email and live chat
- Process returns, orders and requests
- Follow up on sales leads
- Resolve customer inquiries
·Other duties as assigned
The required qualifications of the Customer Support Representative:
- A college diploma or certification in a related program considered an asset
- 1-2 years experience in a fast-paced customer service setting
- Experience with responding to phone, email and live chat inquiries
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to work overtime
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now
We are looking forward to hearing from you for more details call 905-361-3987 ext.171
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 28793
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1