Our client is a leader in the manufacturing space looking for an excellent candidate to join their team!
- Recommend parts and equipment to order based on customer needs
- Communicate with customers via phone and email
- Provide estimates for spare parts and whole goods
- Review and enter customer orders for spare parts and whole goods
- Provide information and updates about customer orders
- Resolve customer concerns and complaints
- Maintain documentation for customer orders and inquiries
- Enter the call queue when working at your desk
- Work with other departments on customer related issues
- Be available on a flexible working schedule to cover peak and seasonal demand and holidays.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong technical aptitude
- Knowledge of agricultural equipment and/or the commercial agriculture industry an asset.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Outlook.
- Experience with large ERP systems an asset (SAP, Oracle, Info, Epicor, Salesforce, etc.)
- Strong desire to help people
· Extended health care including dental and vision
· RSP matching program
· Employee Assistance Program
· Paid time off
· Flexible work hours
· On-site parking
· Sponsored Clothing program
To keep our employees as safe as possible, we have COVID-19 protocols in place including PPE, daily screening, social distancing and cleaning procedures.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Monday to Friday
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 24875
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1