Looking to be a part of an exceptional organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative to join the team in Ottawa! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Excellent vacation package!
- Great benefits!
- Pension Plan!
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for:
- Take customer orders and manage invoicing process.
- Respond promptly to customer change orders.
- Provide pricing and parts availability information to customers.
- Make sales order commitments that meet business needs and customer expectations.
- Coordinate and communicate with Manufacturing/Operations team.
- Process orders accurately within a fast-paced environment.
- Act as a liaison to address special customer issues with internal and external contracts.
- Generate reports and analyses for management as needed.
- Communicate professionally with customers via telephone, fax, email, and in-person.
- Input customer orders and returns into business system.
- Prioritize product delivery and manage returns.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems and complaints in a timely manner.
The required qualifications for the Customer Service Representative are:
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer service position.
- Experience in order management or sales support for manufacturing or engineering industries would be an asset.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills are required.
- Familiarity with manufacturing lead times, production schedules, and capacity planning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are required, with experience in writing emails, reports, and customer communications.
- Experience in using SAP for order management, inventory management or procurement would be an asset.
- Familiarity with material requirements planning (MRP) systems, inventory control, or supply chain management would be an asset.
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in customer service, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31275
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1