Our client is a leader in the automotive space looking for an excellent Customer Service Manager. The focus of this role is to provide exclusive support for customers by actively anticipating their needs and establishing high-quality interactions through either direct contact with the customer or in conjunction with the dealers.
·Directly engage with customers as the liaison to resolve critical concerns between the customer, dealer, and/or manufacturer.
·Manage the process for tracking and resolving customer complaints and concerns, including the administration and management of the customer goodwill budget.
·Establishing Customer Satisfaction targets and monitoring of key KPIs, including dealer process coaching/training.
- Point of contact for Roadside Assistance. Ensure an exceptional customer experience for all customers at this critical touch point.
·Ensure adherence to Company standards when dealing with customers in cooperation with relevant subsidiaries, the PCS, and Roadside Assistance.
·Support network of dealer Customer Concierges via group empowerment through training/coaching and coordination. Maintain and develop Customer Concierge job role based on PAG worldwide program to suit Canadian market requirements.
·Development and implementation of service process optimization projects, including IT and system-related improvements to increase efficiency and improve dealer and customer satisfaction.
- Support in customer-facing regulatory matters, including product recalls and product certification.
Position is responsible for defined region/dealers in collaboration with regional Customer Commitment Specialist counterpart. Position expected to operate autonomously and receives guidance on unusual or highly complex issues. Considerable latitude & judgment. Expectation to manage and/or participate in cross-functional projects independently while updating management.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Hotel Management / Hospitality, Business, Engineering, and/or completed apprenticeship or commercial training with the focus on service management
Experience (Job and Industry):
·5 years experience in Customer Relations
·Automotive knowledge and/or industry experience preferred
·Project management training/skills
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English and French. German language skills considered an asset.
- Ability to deal with stressful situations, conflict management skills, assertiveness and a very high degree of customer orientation.
- Confidence, empathy, and sensitivity in dealing with customers and their needs. High level of diplomacy and tact.
- Proven ability to manage, coach, and develop others
- Ability to work and make decisions independently
- Ability to multitask and manage cross-functional processes/projects with an entrepreneurial approach
- Ability to develop and institute process improvements and training
- Proficient computer skills including all Microsoft office applications
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22346
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1