Our Client, an established, global specialty fabric manufacturer is looking for a Customer Service & Order Desk Representative to join their Canadian Head Office team.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience, processing Customer orders and quotations with solid math skills and attention to detail.
Conveniently located in south, east Mississauga, an excellent commute from neighbouring communities of: Brampton, Clarkson, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Port Credit & Toronto West.
What our Client offers:
• Salary range of: $ 52,000 to $ 60,000.00 with O/T after 44 hours per week
• Stable employment with a Canadian global organization of 75+ years in business
• Comprehensive benefits package
• 3 weeks annual paid vacation
• Comprehensive training and onboarding, coaching
• Staff events, on site BBQ, great work environment in a family-oriented, inclusive environment
Tasks and skills of the Order Desk & Customer Service Rep:
• Respond to Customer inquiries on inventory availability, product pricing, order ship and delivery
• Provide product quotations with measurement specifications of special orders, regular inventory and custom-cuts, using various price lists
• Prepare freight quotations and Cdn Customs document for U.S. shipments
• Enter orders locating products in multiple inventory locations
• Process pick/packing slips for production and warehouse order processing
• Process Customer payments for COD prepaid Customers
• Demonstrated understanding of inventory locations, transfers, order processing, freight costing
• Tracking in-bound containers and working with company brokers when necessary.
• Update data in ERP (MS DYNAMIX) of: order entry, packing slips, invoices, payments, credit checks and maintain customer info in CRM of up to date customer notes on pricing & quotations
The qualifications required of the Customer Service & Order Desk Administrator:
• 2+ years of order desk, customer service in a distribution or manufacturing environment
• Aptitude for mathematical measurements, conversions and size specs of width, length and unit quantities
• Able to prioritize and multi-task to meet daily order KPI’s and shipping deadlines.
• Proficient verbal articulation skills and English fluency
• Courteous, friendly communication and listening skills over the phone
• Takes initiative and asks questions to ensure accuracy and timeliness of customer service
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to launch your post-secondary career with a family-oriented company where everyone matters, is respected and recognized as a valuable contributor on a collaborative team player.
Please apply with your resume for immediate interview consideration.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 27178
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1