Fuze HR is seeking a talented Cost Accountant with experience in the manufacturing world for an exciting, permanent opportunity with our client in Guelph, ON. We are looking smart, detail-oriented individuals comfortable working in high-volume accounting environments who want to grow long term with an industry-leading employer. Are you an analytical, cost & inventory-focused accountant looking or your next chapter? Apply today!
What are the perks:
- Fun, collaborative team with great leadership!
- Lots of opportunity for professional growth, internal promotion, career development, etc!
- Competitive base salary with awesome benefits and perks – on site gym and cafeteria, product discounts, etc!
- Fast-paced, high-volume accounting environment!
The Cost Accountant will be responsible for:
- Product costing
- Analyzing part profitability and inventory
- Ensuring BOMs and routings are complete for products, auditing BOMs to actual floor performance
- Performing a key role in month, quarter, and year end close activities and preparing complex financial reports in collaboration with other members of the accounting team
- Performing financial analysis
- Assisting with audits
- Providing support to department leaders through financial and operational analysis
- Creating journal entries, reconciling sub-ledgers
- Assisting other members of the financial team and other departments as necessary
The required qualifications for the Cost Accountant are:
- 2+ years of cost accounting within a manufacturing environment
- Accounting or Finance degree from a recognized Canadian institution
- Advanced Excel capabilities, including Pivot Tables, Macro’s VLOOKUP
- Previous experience with large ERP systems and other tracking programs, such as PowerBI, SQL, Hyperion, Power Ledger, GSD, TraX
- Impeccable attention to detail, capacity for high volumes of data
- Strong organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Experience conducting detailed analysis of complex information and participating in annual audits
Are you a high-performance Cost Accountant who can take mountains of data and turn it into useable information? Are you a detail-oriented, analytical numbers whiz looking for the right opportunity to show off your skills? Apply today, we can’t wait to introduce you to your next employer!
To apply, please send your resume to Danielle Malca at [email protected]
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33777
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1