Fuze HR Solutions is excited to announce we are immediately hiring for Control Technician opportunities in the Tillsonburg area. You will be responsible for designing, developing, installing, managing and maintaining equipment which is used to monitor and control engineering systems, machinery and processes.
Knowledge and Skills (Education):
- Post Secondary Education- Electro-Mechanical Technician Diploma
- 3-5 years of experience
- Working knowledge of ABB &/or Fanuc robots.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of technical controls and strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and problem solve
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Trouble shoot equipment consisting of weld controllers, robotics and programmable logic controllers
- Design electrical and electronic circuits
- Program PLC’s, AC/DC drives and Servo Drives
- Modify robot, PLC programs and machine screen interfaces
- Equipment maintenance
- Change welding consumables as needed
- Trouble shoot and repair equipment components
- Adjust MIG and spot welding schedule adjustments.
- Ensure compliance with codes, standards and legislation: Environmental Legislation, O. Reg 851 for Industrial Establishments and Occupational Health and Safety Act
Interested in knowing more or applying for the Control Technician opportunity in Tillsonburg than connect with Fuze HR Solutions today!
We are interviewing for these opportunities right away, don’t wait, apply now!
Contact Details: Elena Manasievska – [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 21083
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1