Fuze HR is seeking a talented senior accounting professional ready for the Controller title! This is a permanent, full time opportunity available immediately with our client in Richmond, a successful player in the telecom/home security space. Qualified candidates will have at least 5 years of full cycle accounting experience within an intermediate-senior capacity, coupled with a strong background in payroll and benefits administration. This is an autonomos role well-suited to individuals who work well independently and are excited about the prospect of running a small, but growing finance department. The successful candidate will report directly to the company owner and have full oversight over the company’s financial operations. If you’re a senior accountant/controller looking for your next adventure, look know further – we can’t wait to introduce you to your next employer!
What are the perks?
- Autonomy – run the finance department the way you see fit!
- Great company; small-mid-sized, always growing – this is your chance to shine within a business that will value your contributions long term!
- Competitive salary, good benefits!
The Controller will be responsible for:
- Full cycle accounting for a small-mid sized organization
- Managing AR, AP, and monitoring company expenditures
- Payroll and benefits administration
- Weekly, monthly, and annual reporting (not a public company)
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Preparing budgets by establishing schedules, collecting, anaylizing, and consolidating financial data, recommending plans/changes/improvements as necessary
- Monitoring company financial health via internal audits and ongoing review
The requirements for the Controller are:
- CPA designated; will consider candidates currently in pursuit
- Minimum 5 years of intermediate – senior accounting experience
- MUST have full cycle accounting experience, along with strong AR , AP, payroll, and benefits admin experience
- On-site role, must live within commuting distance of south Richmond and be able to commit to a M-F work schedule (potential to work remote one day/week once established in the role)
- Experience handling payroll & benefits for a US company would be beneficial, but not required – our client operates a small branch in the US that will fall under the Controller’s administration
Are you a talented accountant who loves to do things your way? Do you have strong experience leading small financial departments to success? Do you thrive on challenge and wearing multiple hats on a daily basis? Apply today!!
To apply, please send your resume to Nhung Nguyen at [email protected]
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33900
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1