Fuze HR is seeking an experienced Senior Accountant or Controller for a 1-year contract opportunity based in the Port Kells area of Surrey, BC. Are you a CPA with manufacturing exposure looking for an exciting opportunity with a successful, always growing local manufacturer? We want to meet you!
What are the perks:
- Interesting, dynamic, and multi-faceted role
- Established BC-based manufacturer with strong corporate culture and numerous tenured employees who love what they do and who they work for
- Flexible start and finish times, plenty of work/life balance
The Controller will be responsible for:
- Overseeing daily finance operations for a successful manufacturer & service provider
- Managing the preparation of monthly financial statements, forecasts and analysis
- Playing a key role in financial planning and budget management
- Managing the preparation of annual financial statements and fiscal analysis
- Reviewing and renewing corporate insurance program
- Production of management reports, including inventory & analysis
- Providing support during audits
- Performing HR responsibilities as required (shared amongst other departments)
- Providing guidance and leadership to the intermediate accountant as required
The required qualifications for the Controller are:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in senior-level finance or accounting position, preference for candidates who have held a Controller or Assistant Controller title
- Relevant accounting designation (CPA, CMA, etc)
- Advanced technical accounting knowledge and experience (ASPE, GAAP)
- Experience with ERP systems
- 1+ years accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong analysis and reporting skills, must be adept at reading and interpreting statements, financial reports, etc.
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with an established, highly successful local company? Look no further, we can’t wait to introduce you to your next employer!
To apply please send your resume to Amanda West at [email protected]
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 32261
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1