New Position : Accountant (Internal Audit)
With a good understanding of operational and financial processes and its related controls, your primarily role will consist of supporting the team with the planning and completion of consulting mandates, in addition to following up on mandates as well as preparing reports supporting the results.
A Career with a High Rate of Return:
What’s in it for you?
- Cross functional training with industry leaders
- Opportunity to participate in diverse mandates
- Chance to work with large organizations (Public, Private and government)
- To be part of team focused on innovation
The day in a life of an advisor:
As a consultant with a focus on delivering mandates, you will mostly advise clients in Montreal, with some travel to Toronto as required. You will demonstrate proficiency in risk assessment, client relationship management, and strategic thinking. Richter mandates include:
- Business, operational and financial process reviews,
- 52-109 and SOX process optimization and compliance mandates,
- Fraud prevention mandates,
- Enterprise Risk Management and governance mandates,
- Internal audit consulting mandates
What we are looking for:
- 2 to 3 years progressive accounting or audit
- Risk management experience, an asset
- Fluency in English and French (spoken and written),
- Accounting designation (CPA, CA, CGA, CMA) an asset,
- Other relevant designation an asset (CIA, CFE, PMP, CISA),
- Team spirit, with a focus on information-sharing and quality,
- Ability to quickly develop good interpersonal relationships as well as persuasiveness and diplomacy,
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office including PowerPoint,
- Knowledge of data analysis tools (ACL and IDEA) an asset
What offers you?
- A competitive compensation package, insurance benefits,
- Retirement savings plan,
- Employee and family assistance program,
- Health and well-being program, as well as professional development are also offered.
To accommodate your personal and family obligations, a variety of work arrangements are available which may include a flexible schedule and working remotely.
Send your resume now at [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 25997
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1