Community Builder and Coach
This is a new and exciting opportunity that supports the organization’s commitment to inspiring healthy habits for everyone and meeting people where they are. As a Community Builder and Coach, you will bring your personal energy and influence to create opportunities to share, educate, inform and connect your network to our clients diverse ecosystem. You will serve as an advocate for the our client’s brand, driving new member recruitment efforts, cultivating member activations and increasing their brand’s sphere of awareness and exposure by building meaningful local community hubs.
You will facilitate branded, member-focused Workshops in your community. You will pair your passion for health, wellness and weight loss with your proven facilitation skills to inspire and support individuals in your community, to develop healthy habits by eating healthier, while enjoying foods they love, moving more, sleeping better and shifting their mindset.
What is in it for you?
Competitive compensation and flexible work hours
Lead Change: Influence wellness, healthy habits and behaviors.
Collaborate: Build relationships inside your community
Do what you love: and get paid to do it!
We are looking for new talent – new faces to bring the our client’s program into new spaces. If you are passionate about wellness, and you see where you can make a difference, our client will give you the tools And all the incentives to bring your community along!
Key Responsibilities ( What Success Looks Like)
- Recruit new members by leveraging local community affiliations and partnerships to create a network by bringing your personal energy to every Workshop, ensuring all members feel included, involved and part of the community.
- Deliver weekly behavior change curriculum in a workshop format in a way that is relevant to your community. Establish rapport with members and show empathy during one-on-one interactions and group facilitation, creating a personalized experience for each member.
- Ensure members feel seen, heard and supported. Respond to members’ virtual community posts with purpose, encouraging members to reflect, learn, problem solve and create action plans. Welcome new members to be engaged in the community.
- Coach members on scientifically-proven behavior change strategies and how to better leverage their internal resources and external support to reach their wellness goals
- Guide members to develop awareness of their eating, activity, sleep and mindset patterns.
- Use behavior change techniques and serve as an expert in scientifically-proven methodologies for building healthy habits, weight loss and holistic wellness
Community Building + Member Retention
- Share knowledge and passion for how wellness supports THIS community in being better and doing better.
- Inspire members to build healthy habits using behavior change coaching principles.
- Engage with members empathetically, demonstrating positivity regard, respect and understanding for where they are on their journey.
Build Strong Connections In the Community:
- Bring a strong community following, actively attract new members, and create brand awareness, representing our client brand at internal and external community events
- Leverage your associations and influence to partner with the current community, while expanding our client’s reach within and across new communities
- Build a network and team with other Coaches in the area; regularly collaborate to grow the our client’s ecosystem
- Social media savvy and able to use your smartphone
- Interested in a flexible, part-time schedule
- Work experience, which could include proven track record in community outreach and involvement (relevant board and/or community service volunteer work, or employment)
- Passionate about influencing wellness in your local community or peer group
- A natural influencer in your community, affiliation or group
- Genuinely committed to supporting and inspiring others in achieving their wellness and weight loss goals
- Places high value on encouraging sustainable, science-backed approaches to wellness. Can easily separate facts from fads and provide guidance to others on how to do the same
- Experienced at facilitating in a group setting or coaching
- Empathetic and excited about building rapport and relationships with your community
- Excellent at active listening and able to connect members to the products
- Willing to complete some of your work at home
- Able to travel to our workshop locations (typically 30 mile radius); periodic travel to NYC HQ
- Passionate about the brand and the workshop experience, and either currently live the program or is eager to start.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 23659
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1