Fuze HR Solutions is currently hiring for a CNC Operator to join a successful manufacturing company in the North York, ON area. As the CNC Operator for this North York based manufacturer you will be responsible for the following main day to day duties.
- Setup and operate CNC based machinery
- Load and unload material/product from the CNC machine
- Follow written specification to ensure product is manufactured to specifications
- Other duties as needed
What is in it for you?
- Competitive compensation offered
- Straight DAY shift
- Long term and stable job opportunity
- Work with an industry leading company
- Excellent work culture and team
- Accessible location in North York via transit or vehicle
What are we looking for in an ideal CNC Operator?
- 3 or more years experience as a CNC Operator
- Capable of setting up and operating CNC based machinery
- Able to read and interpret manufacturing specifications and product diagrams
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
If you are interested in applying for or knowing more about the CNC Operator position in North York reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today! Here is how to reach us…
Please email resume : Princess Katrina Caballes : [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 32969
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1