Cloud Engineer III
Virtualization/Cloud provides a complete portfolio of business technology services, computing platforms, and industry solutions. the client platform products are based on scalable, reliable and high-performance server, storage, point-of-sale, and mobile technologies.
the client combines its renowned platform offerings with a full suite of onshore, near shore and offshore system integration, outsourcing, and datacenter services covering applications, operations, infrastructure, customer service, and multi-vendor lifecycle services. The client provides industry-specific solutions for retail, manufacturing, healthcare, government, education, financial services, and telecommunications sectors.
– Managing cloud and virtualization environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
– Responsible for debugging technical issues inside a complex stack involving virtualization, containers, microservices, etc.
– Proactive analysis with the ability to see and solve issues before they affect business productivity
– Develop and implement technical efforts to design, build, and deploy cloud platform infrastructure at the direction of lead architects.
– Responsible for generating scripts and templates required for the automatic provisioning of resources.
– Contribute to the development and the growth of our Manage Service practice.
Professional Services through a participation in events in this field, in the development of business and in the development of our capabilities and solutions
– Serve as a Subject Matter Advisor within Infrastructure, providing thought leadership, insights, and helping to develop Cloud Services.
– Monitor changes or advancements in Cloud Services and cloud technologies to explore new ways the client can extend competitive advantage and drive growth
– Contribute to analysis of the costs, the value and the risks of new systems and technology, and provide sound, cost-effective recommendations to the managers to create, manage and augment
Professional Services portfolio
– Coordinate, manage, and lead technical support for vSphere environments (maintenance, upgrades, hardware).
– Work closely with other VMware engineers/technicians to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems
– Install, manage VMware virtualization environment components (vSphere, vROPS, ESXi, vSAN, iSCSI)- Workload migrations using VMware native features (Vmotion/SVmotion/DRS/DRS Rules)
– Support Disaster Recovery operations with Site Recovery Manager.
– Support Dell VxRail Hyperconvered Infrastructure Software and Appliances.
– Configure systems for optimal client support and scheduled downtime plans.
– Review, backup, and update systems regularly, documenting changes and system operation
.- Ensure virtualization systems
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 24011
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1