Client Success Manager
- Burlington, ON, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
From concept to design to execution, be part of an innovative organization that helps transform client ideas into realities.
This Role is responsible for the overall management of customer engagements within their region. The customer engagements will include work orders, staff augmentation, support and projects that meet the appropriate criteria.
Their role will include administration (financial monitoring, quoting), service/work order fiscal management, client management and interaction, team leadership, technical documentation and quality control.
- Take the initiative and assume reasonability wherever possible and required during the project.
- Develop and review quotes, follow-up on pending quotes, and manage consistency in quoting by following corporate guidelines (templates).
- Oversee the system design, specification, and implementation of automation software systems and associated hardware.
- Manage and direct the staff, as it relates to the client work, which are assigned to the engagements owned by the manager.
- Act as Project Manager Role on specific projects due to strategic need or other requirements.
- Perform final quality review of material prior to client release (standards and checking).
- Ensure team members are completing commissioning reports and forwarding to appropriate
- Work to develop strong relationship with key client players – such as initiating meetings and discussions.
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulatory and customer standards/practices when working on projects.
- Develop and maintain key client relationships; observe for potential client needs, probe for potential/upcoming work; receive alerts from team members to potential jobs.
50% Travel will be required via land or air, depending on client/prospect
Travel will be expensed by client
Must have own vehicle
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 25621
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1