Lights, camera, action! Come be part of the Cirque du Soleil guest experience this spring/summer and enjoy the show!!
Can you imagine the glitz, the glamour, the rush of excitement while being an integral part of the Cirque du Soleil customer experience? Then come join the show!
Guaranteed one of your most entertaining, lively, over the top and exciting work opportunities to chose from AND, we have something for everyone, apply now!!
Fuze HR Solutions Inc, in collaboration with Cirque du Soleil is holding all “auditions” for the following opportunities: USHER in MONTREAL, QC
Department: Tour Services
Work Location: Montreal, QC
Schedule: day or afternoon schedules are available (full time is ideal)
Start Date: May 2nd, 2022
Primary Responsibilities of the Usher:
- Greet customers upon entrance to the big top
- Check tickets and provide guidance to seats
- Show customers where to find exits, bathrooms, and concession stands
- Answer customer questions, handle complaints or suggestions
- Ensure all customer needs are met
- Seat customers in an orderly fashion, light the way with flashlights when customers arrive at or leave their seats
- Help identify disorderly customers
- Ensure everyone adheres to safety rule
- Clean the big top – sweeping and moping – and place debris in trash receptacles
- Provide assistance to customers with special needs
- Ensure exit pathways are properly lit
- Ensure nothing is obstructing exits
- Help a customer up-and-down the stairs or onto ramps
- Performs other duties as required
The ideal Usher will:
- Work in loud environment;
- Have a professional, clean appearance with a straight posture. Note: Employees are responsible for arriving in black shirts, pants and shoes (no logos);
- Be physically able to stand up for long hours and travel up-and-down stairs frequently;
- Understand customer service and hospitality;
- Work well with others;
- Pay attention to the details;
- Working fast and efficiently under pressure;
- Have a welcoming and friendly attitude (smile and proper greetings);
- Know when to get the help of a supervisor;
- Speak English and FRENCH – other languages are an asset
Interviews are starting now!
Apply online or by email at [email protected] and refer your friends, enjoy the fun while working together, there are no shortage of opportunities….. Let the show begin!
You can also call us at 5142274640 – Option 1 / Option 1
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 25370
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1