Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Chief Hardware Architect – Big Data to join the team! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in RESEARCH, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- A big focus on research!
- Outstanding team culture!
- Exceptional bonuses!
The Chief Architect will be responsible for:
- Architect new computing infrastructure and ASIC chips for data-intensive applications.
- Stay updated on industry and academic trends in big data analytics to propose technical strategies and roadmaps.
- Influence stakeholders in technical planning and investigation for the company’s big data solutions.
- Understand customer requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Lead the global technical team to deliver projects from start to finish.
- Generate intellectual property from research findings, including patents and trade secrets.
The required qualifications for the Chief Architect are:
- 7-10 years of experience delivering complex RTL designs for large FPGAs/ASICs.
- In-depth knowledge of hardware design, development, verification, and synthesis for FPGAs/ASICs.
- Proficient in FPGA/ASIC development languages/tools such as Verilog, VHDL, SystemC, etc.
- Expertise in VHDL/Verilog or similar languages, with additional coding experience in C, C++ or similar low-level languages.
- Experienced with FPGA tools from Xilinx/AMD or Intel, and proficient in designing complex systems utilizing at least one of these toolchains.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and collaboration skills to lead a global team and leverage industry and academic resources.
- Knowledge of big data and deep learning concepts is desirable.
- Holds a degree (BS, MSc, or PhD) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering.
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in technology, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 32032
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1