Are you an experienced General Labourer – Cabinet Assembler who enjoys working in a fast paced Manufacturing environment? Are you reliable and Punctual? If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) of heating and cooling equipment for the North American school and high-rise condominium / hotel markets. Our client is currently looking to hire a Cabinet Assembler to join their expanding organization.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
- Read drawings and work orders in order to determine job instructions
- Installs and assembles brackets, motors and other components
- Bends, mounts and connects tube and pipe assemblies
- Conducts leak and pressure tests on sub and final assemblies
- Tests and troubleshoots products and assemblies to meet internal and external quality standards
- Provides feedback for improvements on future builds
- Completes documentation on quality assurance
- Maintains cleanliness of work area, maintains and upgrades tools when necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience working with HVAC units (considered an asset)
- Experience reading drawings/schematics and assembling according to specifications
- Ability to use hand and pneumatic tools
- Ability to understand and follow SOPs and manufacturing processes
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and methodical in order to establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to recognize and resolve problems
- Demonstrates professional, positive, and service-oriented behaviour
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team and deal with interact with a variety of personalities
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lb.
Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to [email protected] or Contact Maricar at (905) 361 – 3987 ext. 120 for immediate consideration.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 23248
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1