Our client is one of the leading wholesale distributors in the country and our success lies in the trusting relationship our team has developed since 2004. With a vast inventory of products from top manufacturers, our goal is to provide and satisfy the needs of every customer with their day-to-day special jobs, and long-term projects. Our strength is our people; our investment in recruitment, ongoing training and development is what enables us to give our customers excellent service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Researching potential vendors using different resources (Catalogues, Internet) • Schedule meetings to discuss potential business • Arranging product samples if required
2. Build relationships with new and existing vendors • Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers when buying • Look for cost saving opportunities
3. Contacting vendors in order to: • Track orders and ensure timely delivery • Expedite deliveries and lead times • Resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries • Cancel any orders
4. Entering order details (vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases. • Maintaining updated records of purchased products (Dates, Pricing, Etc.)
5. Maintaining records of all transactions, purchase orders, receipts and payments
6. Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
7. Working closely with sales staff to provide: • Requisitions/Documentation • Pricing inquiries • Lead times • Status updates
8. Reviewing requisition orders in order to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications.
9. Monitoring stock levels and place orders as needed Including: • Forecasting • Re-order points • Reviewing Slow moving/obsolete inventory
10. Preparing branch transfers and coordinating delivery schedules with shipping department.
11. Nice to have – HVAC Environment
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22285
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1