Business Development Manager – Mississauga Office
Are you a driven, motivated, and conscientious team player, capable of working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment?
Are you already working in the logistics industry, possibly very new to sales, or have experience in operations, and are ready to make the next step in your career? We have the perfect opportunity for you!
This role offers mentorship and coaching to bring you to the next level in your business development career in a 3PL environment! You will develop new business opportunities, either through personal contacts, or colds calls, to prospect new accounts.
- Generate and follow-up on sales leads in a timely manner.
- Act as an intermediary between customers and CSRs to ensure pricing is accurate and profitable.
- Assist with carrier portfolio, including developing strong relationships and operational understandings.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1 year of 3PL or asset-based sales experience, and/or 2 years in an operational role, in the industry.
- Highly motivated self-starter, tactfully relentless and disciplined, as well as a Team Player.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
What we offer:
- A comprehensive salary, uncapped commissions, and benefits package.
- The opportunity to develop your own potential. An entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged, and success is rewarded.
- Our philosophy that the company is successful when its employees are successful.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 26578
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1