Job Title: Branch Manager
Company: Fuze HR Solutions
Location: Fraser Valley BC
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $110,000 – $120,000 per year
We are currently seeking a Branch Manager to join our team in Fraser Valley, BC. As a leader in the industry, we offer amazing perks and benefits to our employees.
As the Branch Manager in Fraser Valley, your main responsibility will be to oversee the daily operations of our branch. Your primary focus will be on ensuring the safety of our employees and maintaining a well-maintained environment for our customers. This role requires hands-on involvement, strong leadership skills, and effective coordination.
- Establish and manage a branch budget that is accurate and practical.
- Formulate comprehensive business plans for the store, encompassing both short-term and long-term goals, while effectively monitoring and measuring sales targets.
- Exhibit strong leadership skills by providing clear guidance and support to the team, fostering their growth and development.
- Oversee and guide a sales representative, setting clear objectives and performance expectations.
- Ensure the delivery of exceptional customer experiences, both through existing sales territories and by actively seeking out new sales opportunities.
- Minimum of 5 years of managerial experience.
- Demonstrated ability to foster a positive work environment that aligns with the company’s values and goals.
- Proven track record of 3 years in sales and customer service.
- Deep understanding and expertise in heavy equipment parts.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch. We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31694
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1