On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Branch Manager in Langley. This is a wholesale company with about 15 people at this location. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with great perks (RRSP, profit sharing etc.)!
You will lead, mentor, and oversee all branch activities including branch staffing and delegating duties as necessary to accomplish organizational strategic goals. You will work closely with other corporate, district, and technical managers to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of all branch operations. This role will report to the District Manager.
What our client offers:
• Generous salary depending on experience
• 2-3 weeks of vacation
• Group RRSP matching (4%) after a year
• Great benefits (100% of employer pays for dental and medical)
• Profit sharing bonus
• Free parking
• Room for advancement
Your tasks as a Branch Manager:
• Operational excellence. Oversee branch operations and involved in strategic branch planning, managing people, selling, leveraging technology, and are often creating or improving processes to achieve business objectives.
• Driving Sales. Responsible for an active account base, with responsibility for customer acquisition and retention in the Langley territory. You will have a passion and drive to accelerate Branch sales growth and gross profit. In addition, possess a strong networking ability in developing and maintaining a strong rapport with our existing and new customer base.
• Leadership. You will be the driving force in mentoring and empowering your team in conjunction with EBH core values. This will include working with the branch teams in hiring, performance management, goal setting and succession planning.
• Collaborator. Work closely with Corporate Managers, Sales Directors, Customer Service Manager, branch staff and HR to develop strategies to maintain or increase customer satisfaction and loyalty. Assist with sales calls or other business-building presentations as necessary. Makes timely decisions or recommendations to resolve escalated customer issues.
• Strategic planner. Ability to analyze data to meet branch Key Performance Indicators such as gross profit & sales margins. Prepare or oversee branch reports such as yearly budgeting or other operational reports as required.
The required qualifications of a Branch Manager:
• 5+ years of experience in construction wholesaling or similar industry
• 3+ years of progressive management experience
• You must have worked in a previous Outside Sales role
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Valid driver’s license and drive your own vehicle, as travel will be required
• Great leadership and coaching skills
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now, and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now. We are looking forward to hearing from you
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch. We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 28737
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1