Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a System Analyst to join the team ! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
Start with 3 weeks of vacation !
Great benefit package!
Flexible working hours!
Rapid opportunities for career growth and salary increases!
Hybride work 2 days office
The System Analyst will be responsible for:
Will provide resolution in the event of complex customer deployments and/or outages across all systems.
o Assist more junior team members in resolving more complex issues.
o Diagnose and validate issues based on information provided by the Customer Expertise Center team.
o Establish, write and maintain the necessary documentation (procedures and tools).
o Train more junior team members in CEC standards and procedures, as well as raise their general knowledge of network and VoIP problem diagnosis.
o Prepare and ensure the execution of test plans and MOPs for any changes or maintenance to network and telephony systems.
o Will be responsible for ensuring that the team can properly manage and administer the telecommunication environments of our hosted VoIP and managed service network customers.
Will be expected to provide leadership to the team currently in place.
Must manage customer escalations
Must be able to ensure the performance of the team.
Will be responsible for dispatching work to the Customer Expertise Center (CEC) during busy times.
o Under the guidance of a senior architect, will install, configure and maintain server, routing, switching, firewall, wireless network and telephony environments
o Provide third level support to the team that is responsible for the network.
The required qualifications for the System Analyst are:
experience with the following standards, concepts, technologies and software:
o Routing, BGP, OSPF, DMVPN, IPSEC.
o Switching, LLDP-MED, DSCP, 802.1p, 802.1Q, 802.1x, Spanning Tree, Cisco ISE, VLAN, .
o VOIP: SIP, RTP, TDM, telephony flow analysis, PBX dial plans
o Intermediate knowledge of Linux
o Familiarity with scripting languages ” perl, pyton, BASH, PHP ” and XML
– Excellent knowledge of Cisco products
– Knowledge of security products (e.g. Cisco, Fortinet, PFSense).
– Very good knowledge of wireless networks and the 802.11 standard
– Good comfort level in configuration and maintenance of network monitoring systems. (SNMP, health checks)
– Knowledge of different network storage technologies (SAN, NFS, etc)
Characteristics / Experience / Languages :
– Proven experience in solving network problems
– Resourceful and self-starter
– Ability to communicate effectively with customers and different levels of the organization
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, French and English
– Team player and team player
– 5+ years of experience with complex IP networks (LAN/WAN/MAN)
– Cisco CCNA certifications
– Cisco CCNP certification (an asset)
– Very good knowledge of tools related to this type of job
– Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent training and experience
– Practical experience with the various ITIL processes and service center tools
– Demonstrate calm and composure in stressful or irritating situations
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in technology, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 26023
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1