Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently on the hunt for a Senior Java Developer to join and lead the team remotely within Canada! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
- Produce deliverables that meet industry-recognized quality standards and meet the form and standard agreed upon.
- Produce quality, reusable and optimized code that meets existing programming standards.
- Perform the unit tests necessary for the proper functioning of the product code.
- Test boundary cases as well as functional content.
- Understand, reuse and adapt treatments that have been developed by others and take responsibility for them.
- Make assumptions, verify them, make a diagnosis and provide a solution.
- Produce documentation of deliverables in the agreed form and standard.
- Identify and advise if there is a lack of an input needed to complete development.
- Support the analyst during the testing phase.
- Follow up on the tasks assigned to the person responsible for delivery.
- Orient the work according to the priorities established.
- 5+ years of professional Java development experience.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience/ Knowledge of cloud technologies such as Azure Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of development support tools (GIT, Gradle / Ant, Jenkins, RabbitMQ, JIRA)
- Experience with Java (Back-End) Microservices (API,SOA).
- Experience with Java 11, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Maven, JUnit and Eclipse.
- Knowledge of various development frameworks (jQuery, Spring MVC, SQL)
- Experience with Gradle, Docker, PostgreSQL would be considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
DURATION: 24 Months + Possible Extensions
LOCATION: This position is remote within Canada.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22202
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1