Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently on the hunt for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join the team remotely within Canada! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
The QA Analyst will be responsible for:
- Work as a team with an external vendor, the organization’s engineers as well as IT resources for the deployment of a new system.
- Work in collaboration with stakeholders to properly identify functional needs.
- Configure and document external software systems.
- Define test scenarios.
- Perform operational tests.
The required qualifications for the QA Analyst are:
- 5+ years of professional experience (customer needs, functional specifications, testing strategy, etc.)
- Experience configuring software solutions (ex: definition of the functional model and its parameterization)
- Experience with the implementation of testing strategies, the definition of acceptance criteria and writing and carrying out tests for large-scale projects.
- Experience in the analysis and conversion of source data to target systems in large projects.
- Familiar with the Atlassian suite: Jira, Confluence, Xray or the equivalent.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
DURATION: 24 Months + Possible Extensions.
LOCATION: Remote across Canada
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22881
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1