Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Lead Programmer Analyst to join the team remotely within Quebec or Ontario! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
The Lead Programmer Analyst will be responsible for:
- Develop applications, programs/services, tools and perform the necessary tests and patches
- Participate in linking the project between the implementation teams.
- Follow up with project managers
- Prepare documentation related to assigned initiatives/projects
- Analyze system components, change requests or problems in order to agree with project managers on the solution to be implemented
- Collaborate with the various stakeholders (business analysts, functional analysts, QA) in the realization of technological solutions
- Represent and support the IT team on a daily basis (team of 4 OpenL Developers)
- Train and supervise the work carried out by the team of developers
- Build and refine OpenL training plans when new developers join the team
The required qualifications for the Lead Programmer Analyst are:
- Have a good level of JAVA knowledge and experience
- Expert skills in JIRA, Confluence, Excel and Teams
- Expert in new Agile approaches / methodologies
- Have significant experience in IT project management
- Have an advanced level of English communication skills
Duration: 12 Months + Possible Extensions
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in programming, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 23564
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1