Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Bilingual Network Systems Administrator to join the team in Montreal! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Great benefit package!
- RRSP matching!
- Annual bonus!
- Flexible working hours!
- Rapid opportunities for career growth and salary increases!
The Network Systems Administrator will be responsible for:
- Responsible for monitoring LAN performance and maintaining up-to-date documentation.
- You will be responsible for the configuration of Switches, Firewalls and Access Points.
- Assist system specialists for the administration of factory automation systems and computer applications.
- Responsible for the supervision, maintenance, validation and performance of computerized systems.
- Install and configure of servers on the office and manufacturing network.
- Responsible for maintaining and installing computer equipment.
- Perform revisions of logs and updates for computer systems.
- Responsible for data backups for all computer systems.
- Initiate requests for changes, deviations and CAPA.
- Provide support for level 1, 2, 3 users.
The required qualifications for the Network Systems Administrator are:
- 5+ years of experience as a Network Systems Administrator
- Experience with Cisco networks
- Experience with CheckPoint Firewalls
- Experience in a Windows environment (servers and workstations)
- Knowledge of networking (design, configuration, optimization)
- Knowledge of Windows network operating systems
- Knowledge of automated installations of computer systems
- Knowledge of VMWARE and Hyper-V virtual systems
- Knowledge of “backup” and “restore” solutions
- Knowledge of GxP environments
- Excellent communications skills in French and English
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a passion for your career as a Network Systems Administrator, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 26684
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1