Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently on the hunt for a Network Infrastructure Engineers to join the team remotely within Canada! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
- Carry out needs analyses and the development of migration strategies for the application ecosystems.
- Perform flow analysis from firewalls and produce documentation for implementing security rules in the VMWare NSX environment.
- Provides technology engineering consulting in the evolution of VMWare NSX environment configurations.
- Represent delivery managers on technology aspects to various stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development of testing strategies.
- Participate in the migrations of application ecosystems.
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- Familiar with IT security concepts (firewalls, IT compliance such as PCI, security zones, etc.).
- Have knowledge of micro-segmentation, more specifically NSX.
- Knowledge of VMWare NSX technologies would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Big-IP F5 technologies would be considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
DURATION: 24 Months + Possible Extensions
LOCATION: This position is remote within Canada
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22206
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1