Role: Network Administrator
Location: Montreal, Quebec (HYBRID)
Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Bilingual Network Administrator to join the Montreal team on a hybrid basis! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Great benefit package!
- Flexible working hours!
- Rapid opportunities for career growth and salary increases!
The Network Administrator will be responsible for:
- Manage Domain Controller functions such as Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, GPO
- Create and maintain network user accounts in Windows environments
- Manage the planning, design, installation, and maintenance of networks and local servers
- Manage backups and restorations
- Implement and configure VMWare ESX Infrastructure
- Manage VMWare environment for Windows Servers and VDI infrastructure
- Provide Telecom Voice and mobility support
- Install and manage CISCO Switches and Routers
- Manage VNX5300 NAS Storage array such as CIFS, NFS, iSCSI
- Complete IT Controls as required by SOX compliance
- Troubleshoot LAN servers and workstations and assist in telecom issues
- Integrate and maintain Disaster recovery solutions for LAN, SAN, NAS and Servers
- Manage the planning, design, installation, and maintenance of enterprise grade networks
- Oversee telecommunications systems including IP infrastructure (wired, wireless, Internet and VPN), and data
- Oversee and maintain video communication such as Polycom Video Conference, Webinars and desktop sharing
- Manage performance of a multiple hardware and software platform interface at the most complex level
- Manage wireless network on site and satellite office
- Manage security updates, Trendmicro and Cyberwatch
The required qualifications for the Network Administrator are:
- 2-4 years of professional experience in Canada
- Experience maintaining, configuring, designing and implementing NAS and i-SCSI Infrastructure, VMWare Infrastructure
- Comfortable with disaster recovery methodologies
- Familiar with Fiber-Channel networks with Fiber-Channel Switches and HBA’s
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Master protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, ARP, VLAN, RIP, etc.
- Have a working knowledge to maintain SAN, iSCSI and NAS storage technologies.
- Knowledge of Cisco Wireless technologies such as LWAP, WEP, CHAP, LEAP
- Experience configuring, designing and implementing IP infrastructures using Cisco Catalysts, Routers and Wireless A/P’s
- Experience in data communications
- Excellent understanding of Windows Workstation and Server Operating Systems
- Comfortable with Firewall technologies such as CISCO Pix
- Capable of installing, configuring, and documenting IBM-MQseries services & Infrastructure
- Excellent trouble shooting techniques.
- Excellent communication skills in both French and English
- Be available outside working hours when required
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in networking, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 29481
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1