Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently on the hunt for an IT System Analyst to join the team remotely within Canada! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
The IT Systems Analyst will be responsible for:
- Participate and provide guidance on the development, implementation and evolution of policies, standards and practices.
- Design, configure, administer and maintain computer networks, management systems and database servers.
- Act as a coordinator in the planning, designing and execution of projects.
- Analyze and interpret data necessary to support the testing phases, implementation strategies, QA testing and decision-making/ control processes.
- Communicate with various stakeholders within the organization.
- Recommend solutions to improve or optimize standards, policies and programs.
The required qualifications for the IT Systems Analyst are:
- 4+ years of professional experience as a Functional Analyst.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies.
- Experience in Information Technology.
- Knowledge of IT security software architecture and project management.
- Experience in the financial field would be considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
DURATION: 24 Months + Possible Extensions
LOCATION: Remote across Canada
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22223
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1