Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently on the hunt for a Full Stack Developer join the team remotely within Canada! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for:
- Produce deliverables that meet industry-recognized quality standards.
- Produce quality, reusable and optimized code that meets existing programming standards.
- Perform the unit tests necessary for the proper functioning of the product code.
- Test boundary cases as well as functional content.
- Understand, reuse and adapt treatments that have been developed by others and take responsibility for them.
- Make assumptions, verify them, make a diagnosis and provide a solution.
- Produce documentation of deliverables in the agreed form and standard.
- Identify and advise if there is a lack of an input needed to complete development.
- Support the analyst during the testing phase.
- Follow up on the tasks assigned to the person responsible for delivery.
- Orient the work according to the priorities established.
The required qualifications for the Full Stack Developer are:
- 4+ years’ experience as a Full-Stack Developer.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of development support tool such as GIT, Gradle/Ant, Jenkins, RabbitMQ, JIRA.
- Highly skilled in Java Backend development, with microservices and in integration projects. (API, SOA)
- Experience with Java 11, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Maven, Junit, JSON, and Eclipse/IntelliJ.
- Experience with Python, SQL (with SQL Developer), SFTP, SOAPUI, and PowerShell.
- Knowledge of various development frameworks such as jQuery, Spring MVC, Spring Security, JUnit+Mockito, Autosys and SQL.
- Experience with Gradle, Docker, and PostgreSQL would be considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
DURATION: 24 Months + Possible Extensions
LOCATION: Remote across Canada
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22210
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1