Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently on the hunt for an Enterprise Architect to join the team remotely within Canada! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
- Ensure consistency in the evolution of the solution architecture in its field. (application park, data, infrastructure)
- Advise and support business partners and specialists in positioning, planning, development, implementation and follow-ups relating to various strategic mandates under your responsibility.
- Organize, manage and deliver guidance on specific technical topics requiring consensus from multiple stakeholders.
- Develop and evolve policies, standards, architecture targets and the foundations that support them.
- Target and analyze issues.
- Establish frameworks and make recommendations to the bodies and committees concerned.
- Act as a consultant within the framework of projects, mandates specific to your area of expertise at any level within the organisation.
- Identify and prioritize projects combining Business and Technology and supporting business strategies.
- Represent your division on various committees composed of members of senior management and external partners.
- Participate in the prioritization of initiatives (portfolio, PI-Planning) to ensure the alignment of your development plan.
- Within your team, you may becalled upon to work in close collaboration with the business sectors by contributing to several pre-project files. It will produce identifications, roadmaps, development plans by area, strategic positioning.
- 8+ years of professional experience within a similar role.
- Experience in a leadership role.
- Experience presenting to executive leadership teams.
- Experience with BiZZdesign, Casewise, Confluence, PowerBI and O365 Suite are assets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
- Experience with Identity and access management (Auth0, SailPoint, SiteMinder)
- Management of business processes and decisions (Camunda, BluePrism, DMN)
- Web and mobile platform & Business search (Liferay, DXP, Adobe, Elasticsearch)
- Management of corporate content (Documentum, Captiva, InfoArchive)
DURATION: 24 Months + Possible Extensions
LOCATION: This position is remote within Canada.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22203
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1