Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Data Engineer to join the team remotely within Canada! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Flexible working hours and half-day Fridays!
- Over the top benefits that start on your first day!
- Work with a great leadership that will promote your growth within the company!
- Free certification courses/ training!
The Data Engineer will be responsible for:
- Responsible for data processing, data design and modeling and deployment.
- You will be working with the client to understand and meet their requirements.
- Communicate with technical and non-technical teams.
- Participate in teams working in an Agile/Scrum and, or Waterfall process.
- Responsible for ensuring that the stories and tasks are well defined.
The required qualifications for the Data Engineer:
- 3+ years of professional Python experience.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience working with large data sets, pipelines and workflow management tools.
- 3+ years’ experience with Azure Data warehouse, Databricks and Data factory.
- Experience in data processing, design and modeling & deployment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French.
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in Data, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce.Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 23110
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1