Our client was formed in 2011 and they became part of the global Hypercoat/Hansair Group. They have a very long history in the Greater Toronto Area going back to at least 1935. A surprising number of well-known buildings had either roofs, walls, ceilings, railings or doors coated with their products. The mural on the side of Toronto’s famous “flat-iron” building is a good example. Even the original fleet of green and cream GO Transit locomotives and passenger cars were painted in their Products. On the water and in the harbours of The Great Lakes and the Saint Lawrence there are vessels of all sizes painted and finished with materials supplied by our client.
What Does The Client Offer:
-Full time role – Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm
-Competitive salary depending on experience
-Working with a great team
Family like atmosphere
What Is The Role:
• Drives customer satisfaction by responding quickly, accurately and courteously to customer requests
• Quotes price, MOQ and lead-time to customers using price book or price calculator
• records order information clearly and completely on the applicable forms or screens.
• effectively queries the customer to ensure a sound understanding of purchase order requirements
• seeks out and offers alternatives when customer requests cannot be met
• effectively compares quotations to orders and resolves differences with the customer
• ensures all information required by the Shipping Department has been supplied by the customer
• verifies credit status of new customers
• reviews orders and enters accepted orders accurately and promptly.
• liaises with Sales and with the Shipping Department to determine priorities
• liaises with other departments to determine shipping costs when required
What Do You Need:
- Bilingual English & French
- Highschool diploma
- Min 1 year of bilingual CSR exp
• Needs to have a good understanding of Excel and Word
• Must have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Is comfortable in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
• Completes work within expected periods of time • has good time-management skills
• Communicates well with colleagues and with the General Manager.
• Is cheerful, helpful and positive towards customers
• Is a problem-solver who turns challenges into opportunities
• Completes records accurately and completely.
• Maintains good workplace housekeeping
• Performs other work as assigned by the General Manager
• Team-player with positive approach to work
Don’t Miss Out, Apply NOW!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22506
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1