Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Bilingual Business Analyst to join the team remotely within Ontario or Montreal! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Great benefit package!
- Up to 4 weeks of vacation + Personal Days off!
- Flexible working hours!
The BA will be responsible for:
- Lead the capture & review of needs and prepare detailed requirements
- Organize meetings with internal clients, coordinate and develop tasks and execution of projects and tests
- Conduct formal business analyst duties and take the reign on governance
- Participate in defining integration, user approval and regression tests
- Ensure requirement traceability for version deliveries (sprint mode)
- Carry out functional analyses to identify information, procedures and decision flows
- Translate the business needs into technical objectives for the development teams
- Evaluate the procedures and exit methods and propose improvements
- In cases of integrating systems: define and document interfaces and integration points
- Manage multiple short term IT projects
- Coordinate development team and client requests
- Inform all stakeholders of any changes brought to the different processes and systems
- Complete all the documentation by using the project scope definition model and ensure its tracking
The required qualifications for the Project Lead are:
- 5+ years of experience as a BA
- Must have an understanding of processes, business analysis, coordinating meetings, business requirements and functional requirements gathering
- Experience working within an Agile environment (Sprints)
- Experience with governance
- Experience with process mapping and has an understanding of gap analysis in a process flow
- Experience leading a project from start to finish
- Experience with system integration projects (APIs) and business analysis models
- Experience with the Atlassian suite
- Excellent communication in both French and English
- Experience with CRM and ERP projects would be considered an asset
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in analytics, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 28138
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1