Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Bilingual Business Analyst to join the team remotely within Canada! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Great benefit package!
- Up to 4 weeks of vacation + Personal Days off!
- Flexible working hours!
The Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Manage client meetings and offer transparent communication on the business needs concerning development tasks and establish approvals of test criteria
- Conduct functional analysis to identify information, procedures and decisions
- Managing short term projects
- Lead, manage and develop the development team and clients requests
- Participate in system approval tests
- Complete documentation by using the project scope definition model and ensure its tracking
The required qualifications for the Business Analyst are:
- 5+ years of experience in a business analyst role
- Experience with system integration projects (APIs) and business analysis models
- Experience with the Atlassian suite
- Excellent communication in both French and English
- Problem solving skills and priority task management in an uncertain environment
- Knowledge of retail sales systems management and/or of manufacturing would be considered a strong asset
- Experience with CRM and ERP projects would be considered an asset
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in analytics, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 26177
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1