Fuze HR Solutions is currently seeking a Licensed Automotive Service Technician in the High Level AB area to support our customer specialized in the Automotive Industry.
As a Licensed Automotive Service Technician you will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of automotive equipment.
The perks of the Automotive Service Technician:
- $45+ per hour dependent on experience
- 3 month housing allowance
- Relocation assistance
- Ongoing extensive training
- 2 weeks’ vacation
- 8 hour shift
- excellent remuneration package with bonuses
- Company events
- comprehensive benefit plan
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
Responsibilities of the Automotive Service Technician:
- Performing routine automotive maintenance tasks
- Conducting diagnostic procedures to identify the cause of automotive issues and make effective and accurate recommendations
- Conducting necessary repairs and testing vehicles before customers receive their vehicle back
- Vehicle inspections
- Maintaining knowledge of current industry best practices
- Maintaining paperwork and customer records
- Maintaining a clean and safe workplace
Qualifications of the Automotive Service Technician:
- Journeyman license (red seal preferred)
- Class 5 drivers license
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Have an eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with diesel is an asset
Send your CV right away to [email protected] or reach us directly by phone on 250-919-1310
This opportunity isn’t what you are searching for?
Do not hesitate to contact us, we have a large diversity of available positions, one of them must be the perfect fit for you!
We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31129
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1