Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for an Application Architect to join the hybrid team in Toronto or Ottawa! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Pension plan!
- Great benefit package!
- Great work-life balance!
The Application Architect will be responsible for:
- Steering the overall architecture of applications, services, and supporting technologies, encompassing AWS, web content management, and information access.
- Offering architectural guidance for designated projects and producing necessary artifacts, including conceptual architecture.
- Evaluating and suggesting solutions to software design and program challenges in both existing and new systems.
- Taking the lead in development endeavors for the implementation of reusable components.
- Crafting strategies for the identification and design of reusable components at the enterprise level.
- Contributing strategic insights to shape the evolution of architecture standards and methodologies.
- Spotting opportunities for the development of common components within ongoing application development initiatives and orchestrating collaborative efforts across IT&S departments to ensure the creation of standardized reusable components.
The required qualifications for the Application Architect are:
- 5-10 years’ experience developing multi-user software/applications.
- 5+ years in a web-based environment using standard tools.
- Experience with Python languages.
- Solid exposure to AWS technologies, with hands-on experience in data management (AWS: S3, EMR, Glue, Athena, Redshift, Lake Formation).
- Excellent understanding of distributed and cloud computing concepts, microservices, RESTful web services, and common design patterns.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with architecture modeling tools like Enterprise Architect.
- Web-based development expertise using J2EE technologies and frameworks (Spring, MyBatis, Hibernate, J2EE design patterns).
- Proven experience with system integrations using different paradigms (e.g., messaging, microservices).
- Experience with Java IDE tools such as Eclipse or IntelliJ.
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture methodologies such as TOGAF.
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in technology, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 34001
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1