Analyst, Risk Management (Montreal Office)
Fuze Logistics Services is a next generation 3PL headquartered in Montreal, with offices across North America, leveraging cutting-edge technologies and decades of industry expertise to facilitate the transport of freight globally.
Fuze Logistics Services is seeking an Analyst, Risk Management to join our growing team. The successful candidate will contribute to and be responsible for a wide range of risk management and compliance matters to support the Company’s operations. This is an exciting opportunity to work as a strategic partner with the business on a broad range of challenging commercial matters.
This role will report directly to the Vice-President and will work with clients and carriers in the evaluation and mitigation of property and liability related risks and develop and deliver risk reduction programs.
- Conduct risk analysis and assessment.
- Develop and implement business continuity plans to limit risks.
- Building risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the company.
- Support client acquisition and retention activities.
- Develop/manage relationships with insurance carrier and vendor partners.
- Provide oversight of insurance carrier loss control activities.
- Maintaining records of insurance policies and claims.
- Provide support to the sales and operations teams on insurance and claims matters.
- Determine the appropriate governance and escalation processes to support the lines-of-business on key risk issues and activities.
- Contribute to special projects as required.
- One to three years of experience as a safety/risk/loss control consultant or technician in the insurance brokerage or carrier environments, or as a risk/safety manager.
- Completion of (or progression towards) the Canadian Risk Management designation is desirable.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with spreadsheet analysis, report writing, and presentation development.
- Highly motivated with demonstrated ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Competitive salary.
- Healthcare Benefit Package.
- Dynamic Environment.
- A healthy Work-Life Balance.
- Career Growth.
- Free Parking and much more!
Why join Fuze?
The key to our delivery of quality services is being able to attract and maintain satisfied and engaged people. At FUZE, employees are given the flexibility required to ensure a balanced life and fulfilling work experience in a motivating work environment. Our staff enjoy the diversity of projects and the extensive autonomy given to interact directly with clients. Such proximity is possible because of our flat corporate structure, and it translates into relationships of trust, and effective communications between team members and clients. And most importantly, we are committed to creating opportunities for all our employees so that they may develop, progress, and contribute to the business regardless of differences.
If you are dynamic person, with interpersonal skills to interact with multiple areas, drive results and deliver, you are the person for this role!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 23163
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1