Fuze HR is currently hiring for Air Cargo Coordinator for one of our client in Montreal
The Air Cargo Coordinator is responsible for both Air Import and Export. This includes documentation, logistics coordination and quotations. Additional responsibilities include ensuing accuracy and compliance and providing support to all departments within the Montreal Branch, including the Warehouse. This position reports to the Branch Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepare import/export shipment documentation for assigned customers. This may include attaching address or shipping labels, shipping instructions to outer packages if required, arranging insurance coverage of cargo and other pertinent documentation as needed.
• Prepare import documents for distribution to brokerage department and/or Customer’s Broker. Notify consignee or customers of the arrival of freight and arrange for delivery when required.
• Coordinate pickup and delivery orders with truck companies, Airlines and/or bonded facilities in order to process shipments in the best way.
• Advise clients on transportation & payment method, including the issuance of freight bills and invoices to brokers and/or customers. Including proper record retention and filing of documentation.
• Prepare quotations by negotiating rates.
• Prompt and accurate communication with customers, external branches and sub-contractors.
• Light warehouse duty, such as moving pallets with pallet jack and small boxes when required.
• Various other duties may be required
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Knowledge of international commerce (shipping and payment terms, purchasing, customs regulations etc.) are desirable.
• Proficient data entry skills
• Capable to deal with complex processes that may involve multiple levels of approval.
• Ability to learn, use and convey required information to clients and related party
• Have a flexible schedule with the ability to work overtime as necessary
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English (French an asset)
• Intermediate level skills in MS Office, specifically Word and Excel
• Minimum College diploma or equivalency certificate and/or relevant working experience
GREAT OPPORTUNITY, APPLY TODAY!!
Send your CV to [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 29079
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1