Do you have experience working as an Administrative Assistant? Are you looking to build your resume with Government experience? Then we have the role for you!
We are hiring an Administrative Assistant for the Federal Government. At the moment this position is a work-from-home position with the possibility of in-office work in the future.
· Monday to Friday
· Hours of work between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm
· Long Term and Stable contract with reputable Federal Government Division
· Opportunity to work on interdepartmental projects
· Get to help people every day with important projects
· Competitive Pay
- Taking general, not verbatim, minutes at meetings
- Editing, proofreading, and finalizing correspondence, reports, statements, invoices, forms, presentations, and other documents
- Making travel reservations, developing itinerary, and preparing travel expense claims
- Coordinating meetings, conferences, workshops, and seminars and arranging for facilities, equipment, and services
- Reading incoming correspondence and flagging items of importance or preparing summaries
- Processing invoices, expenditures, receipts, and other financial information
- Maintaining inventories, databases, and records
- Maintaining office supplies and equipment
- Composing and signing replies to general inquiries and drafting more difficult correspondence for signature
- Developing and maintaining administrative programs and procedures
- Participating in senior management meetings
- Assembling and disseminating correspondence and briefing materials for senior management
- Planning and organizing project teams
- Reviewing the effectiveness of operations
- Administering operational budgets and programs, analyzing expenditures
- Providing solutions on issues related to procurement, telecommunications, accommodation, training, and administration
- Providing management with advice on various policies, procedures, and directives
- Managing the daily office operations and coordinating the agenda
·1+ years’ recent experience in an Administrative Assistant role
·Must hold a Secondary school diploma or an acceptable combination of education, training, and relevant work experience.
·Must be able to communicate effectively in French and English
- The applicant is required to hold a Reliability Security Clearance
- Please submit resumes and Security Clearance Certificates
If this sounds like you, email your resume directly to Mohannad:[email protected] with the subject “Administrative Assistant”.
We thank you in advance for your application – Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices for attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encouraging those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and require specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments, and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 26092
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1