Our client in Burlington is looking for a permanent Administrative Assistant. The ideal candidate should have experience in providing clerical support in an office environment while working closely with a dedicated team. Our client comes from the financial sector, so any previous experience ad or knowledge with investment products is a huge asset. There is major growth and learning incentives associated with working with this quickly expanding company. Interested, please read on….
What our client offers:
· $45,000 to $55,000 dependant on experience, open to discuss.
· Competitive Benefits Program offered after 90 days.
· 10 paid vacation days per year.
· Overtime pay, as per approval.
· In-office Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm with very reasonable flexibility for managing a work-life-balance.
· Potential for Hybrid later in your career.
· RRSP/TFSA 8% Matching which can be distributed evenly or entirely to investment vehicle.
· Tuition reimbursement and upskilling.
· Growth and learning opportunities.
·Opportunity for growth within the company.
·Close knit-team, family-oriented environment.
Your tasks as the Administrative Assistant:
·Such as preparing files for client meetings.
·Handling client requests
·Following up on transactions
·Performing general office duties.
The required qualifications of the Administrative Assistant
·Should have prior office administration experience
computer competency skills, accuracy,
·Time management skills, and
·Possess personal attributes like being organized,
·Strong communicator, a good team player, behaving ethically,
·and having problem-solving skills
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31189
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1