As a member of the Customer Service team, you’ll be an essential contributor to our success, and we’ll look to you to grow our reputation and help our customers be successful. You will ensure customers receive superior service and support through communication, reporting, relationship management and prompt issue resolution.
- Help achieve account retention and growth goals by performing specific tasks as scheduled as part of an integrated target customer RevOps growth plan.
- Build and enhance customer account relationships are per the client-supplier relationship map (as determined by VP Sales and Business Development Manager)
- Lead, support and promote departmental initiatives and projects.
- Coach, train and model positive and professional business practices for Customer Service representatives; Assist with training, problem-solving, facilitating with other departments as needed.
- Ensure Account Business Reviews are held as per the pre-determined, by-customer Business Review Schedule: Provide account data for YoY sales reviews, and reports and other metrics as determined with the specific customer.
- Enter HubSpot deals for new business opportunities at existing customers.
- Assist with resolving issues escalated from Account Coordinator support activities (i.e., delivery dates, break-in fees, quality responses, terms questions, etc.)
- Assist with managing customer VMI programs.
- Understand and help enforce customer Terms & Conditions, contracts, signed supply agreements and assist with resolving internal credit management issues.
- Manage major quality escalation projects.
- Lead virtual customer press approvals and host and coordinate customer on-site visits.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel software programs
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrates initiative and proactivity
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Proven decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills (people skills) with demonstrated enthusiasm for helping others
- Undergraduate degree
- Three (3) years of experience in a customer or client-facing role
What’s in it for YOU?
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Defined contribution pension plan
- Profit Sharing program
- Training and development support
- On site gym and cafeteria
- Being part of an awesome team
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33445
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1