Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
We are looking for a professional, responsible and dedicated Accounts Receivable Clerk for one of our clients in Concord, Ontario. This is a permanent position for the right candidate. If you have experience as Accounts Receivable Clerk, maintaining customer satisfaction through the timely processing of Accounts Receivable invoices, and are looking for a LONG-TERM position, please give us a call today!
What Are The Perks:
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Salary: $50,000/year
- Benefits: Benefits Offered after 3 months.
- Vacation: 2 weeks of vacation.
- Great team environment
- Bus accessible
General maintenance of the Accounts Receivable system which includes:
- processing daily sales invoices (billing, printing, matching to BOL, entering in Excel schedule, and filing)
- maintaining weekly sales reconciliation between Accounts Receivable sales and shipping history
- processing cash receipts, including lockbox deposits and wire transfers
- investigating and processing debit / credit memos as required
- updating necessary Accounts Receivable tracking schedules
- printing and filing of Accounts Receivable sales and remittance registers
- collection of past due accounts
- responsible for weekly bank deposits
·Assists in the general maintenance of the General Ledger including:
- weekly Accounts Receivable interface, confirming balance to Accounts Receivable registers
- preparation of journal entries per month-end closing schedule
- monthly General Ledger account analysis as assigned
Prepares quarterly sales by customer and Accounts Receivable ageing schedules.
Performs accounting date entry for month-end as required.
- Performs all job functions in a safe and healthful manner, abiding by all Health, Safety and Environmental rules and regulations including the use of personal protective equipment.
- Follows the guidelines and rules as set out by Company policies.
- Contributes to a positive work environment by demonstrating and sharing functional / technical knowledge.
- Performs various other duties as required by Management.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets. SAP knowledge highly beneficial.
- Some experience in account reconciliations and ageing reports/analysis
- Excellent English communication, both verbal and written
- Demonstrable negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Able to relate/communicate well with people at all levels inside and outside organization as job requires to develop long-term client relationships
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision
- Good organizational skills, be a self starter and a team player
If you are a hardworking and dedicated employee looking for a new opportunity in a manufacturing environment in Concord, Ontario, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 28153
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1