Fuze HR is now seeking a number of talented Red Seal Millwrights for an industry-leading manufacturer in Guelph, ON. This is a fast-paced, highly automated manufacturing facility with 2 equally high-tech divisions, these opportunities are perfect for individuals with 3-5+ years of mechanical maintenance experience in Canada, ideally those who have completed full trade apprenticeships. If you’re a driven, motivated individual who takes pride in your work and wants to grow with great company, apply today!
What are the perks?
- 800,000 square feet of high tech, state-of-the art manufacturing equipment and systems – it’s a skilled trades and engineering playground!
- Highly competitive wages, excellent benefits, RRSP with match, on-site gym and cafeteria…this list goes on!
- Awesome team, great management, and a positive, collaborative corporate culture with lots of team events!
- Tons of internal opportunities for growth and professional development!
The Millwrights will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing/replacing mechanical equipment and systems as necessary to ensure safe, efficient plant operation at all times
- Performing maintenance on automated cells, robotic paint cells, and other complex machinery
- Completing preventative and predictive maintenance as per schedule
- Responding to breakdowns, performing rebuilds, overhauls as required
- Utilizing CMMS effectively to open and close out jobs, record maintenance/work performed, etc.
- Welding and fabricating components
- Supporting other areas of maintenance and production as required
The required qualifications for the Millwright are:
- Red Seal Millwright trade qualification, very strong preference for candidates who have completed a full trade apprenticeship within Canada and can provide a C of A.
- Minimum 3 years of millwright experience within a relevant manufacturing environment in Canada
- Strong knowledge of production equipment, industrial automation, robotics (no programming skills required, but must be able to troubleshoot and maintain effectively)
- Familiarity with gear boxes, conveyors, material handling equipment, etc.
- Ability to work a 3-shift rotation involving mornings, afternoons, and nights
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work as part of a team
- High regard for safety
Are you a Red Seal Millwright looking for an exciting, fast-paced role in a high tech production environment? Are you eager to grow with an industry leader in the auto manufacturing space? Look no further, we can’t wait to introduce you to your next employer!!
To apply, please send your resume to Syndel Gerlings at [email protected]
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33747
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1