3rd and 4th Class Power Engineers
Our team is looking for a 3rd and 4th Class Power Engineers for our plant operations located in Wynyard, Saskatchewan.
Join our family of diverse, talented, and dedicated people and become part of an industry leading company as we strive to be the most successful food company in the world.
What we have to offer:
· Permanent full-time work
· Hourly rate: $31.10/hr (4th class)/$34.35/hr (3rd class)/$35.82/hr (2nd class) + $0.55/hr shift differential +$0.55/hr for afternoon shift.
· Overtime available
· 3 Rotational Shifts: Mon– Fri Days 6:00 am – 2:00 pm/ Mon – Fri Afternoons 2:00 – 10:00 pm/Sun-Fri Nights 10:00 pm – 6:00 am
· Full benefits (health, dental, vision and disability) after probation
· Excellent Pension plan with 6% company contribution after 1 year
· Small town community atmosphere, lower cost of living and negligible work commute time
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Power Engineer will operate and maintain Steam Boilers and Ammonia Refrigeration Cooling System at the Wynyard Plant. This position will also be responsible for preparing related reports and logs, including emergency call response, troubleshooting activities and equipment readings. Other related duties as required and directed by management. Rotational 12-hour shift schedule including days and evening start times.
· Operate and maintain steam boilers and ammonia refrigeration cooling system, including operation of automated and computerized controls.
· Conduct maintenance on pumps, heat exchangers, boilers, compressors and vacuum pumps.
· Monitor and inspect plant equipment, computer terminals and other related systems and instrumentation to measure temperatures, pressures, leak detections and other equipment malfunctions to ensure optimal operational efficiency.
· Perform daily inspections, daily water testing, maintain logs of readings and prepare required reports.
· Promote good communication and collaboration, both within the maintenance team and other stakeholders.
· Accurate reporting of all outstanding and completed work, including parts and tools used.
· Accountable to ensure a safe work environment for coworkers, customers, and visitors.
· Must have a valid Power Engineering Ticket (2nd, 3rd or 4th Class- must have refrigeration ticket).
· Refrigeration ticket would be an asset.
· Minimum of two years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
· Mechanical, electrical and refrigeration systems knowledge and an ability to use power and manual tools.
· Must have good communication skills, initiative and excellent attendance.
·Must be willing to work assigned shift rotations including weekends and OT as required.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now
We are looking forward to hearing from you
To apply contact, us immediately! Send your resume to Syndel Gerlings at [email protected] or find us at www.fuzehr.com to see all our open positions.
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33975
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1