Description du poste
Fuze HR Solutions is immediately hiring for several Welder opportunities in the North York region. If you are seeking a long term opportunity, competitive pay and meaningful work than look no further. As the Welder with this North York based company you will be responsible for the following…
What will you be doing?
- Weld and fit components together using MIG welding
- Read & interpret shop drawings and weld diagrams to ensure accuracy of work
- Use hand tools, torches and other tools as required to complete work
What is in it for you?
- Competitive pay rate
- Straight day shift
- Full time hours, long term opportunity
- Excellent work environment and team!
What are we looking for?
- 3 or more years experience as a MIG Welder Fitter working on custom components
- Capable of reading & interpreting shop drawings and weld diagrams
- Able to like up to 50lbs as needed
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work
Interested in knowing more or applying for the Welder opportunities in North York than connect with Fuze HR Solutions today!
We are interviewing for these opportunities right away, don’t wait, apply now!
Contact Details: Nicole Rampersad – [email protected]